Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ive just shove my head bald, almost bald
something like david beckham
when i go out i wear a winter hat and it's cool
i feel like in england again - free n ez, no one really too bothered about how u dress

gonna have frens coming from abroad visiting me over the weekend and into next week
it's always impressive and comforting to have people making the effort to take planes/coaches just to see me

i think my relationship w/ my mother is improving a lot, we seldom argue these days
maybe it's because she's going to bedok reservoir with me in the morning to exercise everyday. i think fresh air and nature brings balance to her body and emotions.

in singapore, places like bedok reservoir, macritchie reservoir, bk timah reserve etc are like secret jewels. there're only a handful of singaporeans out there that recognise this. if u are reading this, i pray that you make a trip to one of these nature sites (relatively speakin) and rest your tired soul there. we're all sons and daughters of nature, so i hope u find some peace there.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeffery pls get well....
i know u can do it!!

with lots of love,
steph

Unknown said...

wei , i pray for you every night and wrote your wish into a paper . so you will get well la wei. miss you!
p.s. zoo website is good. but i find a better one. try nuts.co.uk . its nice!

wei

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeffery, this is Ying Di (Tina) here! Please, just please live on! I will pray for you everyday, I really really believe in miracles. Please trust me, you will recover, overcome it! Don't give up, promise this to all of us!!!

Sleepy Daphne's said...

Please get well soon! Be strong n steady!

loads of love,
Hooi

Anonymous said...

Jeffery it's Elaine (Lingyan Weng). All the best!

PS. I like your writing style ;-)

Kevster said...

Bro, I know I don't have the right to call you that but get well soon. I never knew until my sister came in to tell me the breaking news. Hope you will get well soon. You don't need any telling. You can do it. Just do it.

beeeex said...

jeffery, add oil!!
i know u can get through it, i will always pray for you :)

rebecca xx

J said...

xie xie .. i try my best every day .. a big kiss to everyone .. im waiting for the day to go back to uk to give you guys a big hug