Friday, August 1, 2008

the procedure was terrible
when they injected radiation into my body, i was screaming all the way
they told me that usually people do not need more than 20 units of painkiller, but they gave me 60

although the pain was bad, but the post-procedure effect was less than when i had chemotherapy
i have no fever

i could feel that i need to reserve my energy level, there are people coming by that just sucks all my energy .. normal people might not feel it .. but after i read or listen to music, or talk to others, it really drained me and after that, i just cant even talk/move

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no. if i had drained you of energy you should have told me!:(

-shi

m said...

hey jeffery, tee kin told me about this. hang in there please. really sorry you have to go through such pain. take care.

.medha